THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
YEKATERINBURG CITY DUMA
DECISION No. 29/61
June 26, 2012
On approval of the Rules for the improvement of the territory of the municipal formation “city of Yekaterinburg”
In accordance with the Federal Law of October 6, 2003 No. 131-FZ “On the General Principles of Organizing Local Self-Government in the Russian Federation”, taking into account the results of public hearings to discuss the draft decision of the Yekaterinburg City Duma “On Approval of the Rules for the Improvement of the Territory of the Municipal Formation “City of Yekaterinburg”, reflected in the final protocol of June 8, 2012, guided by Article 26 of the Charter of the municipal formation “city of Yekaterinburg”, the Yekaterinburg City Duma
1. Approve the Rules for the improvement of the territory of the municipal formation “city of Yekaterinburg” (Appendix 1).
2. Recognize as invalid:
1) Decision of the Yekaterinburg City Duma of April 23, 2002 No. 19/4 “On Approval of the Rules for Improvement, Ensuring Cleanliness and Order on the Territory of the Municipal Formation “Yekaterinburg City”;
2) Decision of the Yekaterinburg City Duma dated December 30, 2004 No. 68/3 “On Amendments to the Decision of the Yekaterinburg City Duma dated April 23, 2002 No. 19/4 “On Approval of the Rules for Improvement, Ensuring Cleanliness and Order on the Territory of the Municipal Formation “City of Yekaterinburg”;
3) Decision of the Yekaterinburg City Duma dated May 22, 2012 No. 22/59 “On Amendments to the Decision of the Yekaterinburg City Duma
dated April 23, 2002 No. 19/4 “On Approval of the Rules for Improvement, Cleanliness and Order on the Territory of the Municipal Formation “Ekaterinburg City”.
3. This Decision shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
4. Publish this Decision in the Bulletin of the Yekaterinburg City Duma.
5. The control of the implementation of this Decision shall be entrusted to the permanent commission on urban economy, urban planning and land use (Lantukh N.G.)
Head of Yekaterinburg –
Chairman of the Yekaterinburg
City Duma E.N. Porunov
to the decision of the Yekaterinburg
of June 26, 2012 No. 29/61
Improvement of the territory of the municipality
Chapter 1. General Provisions
1. Rules for the improvement of the territory of the municipality “city of Yekaterinburg” (hereinafter – the Rules) are developed on the basis of Federal Laws of October 6, 2003 No. 131-FZ “On the General Principles of Organizing Local Self-Government in the Russian Federation”, dated November 8, 2007 No. 257- Federal Law “On highways and road activities in the Russian Federation and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation”, Resolution of the State Committee of the Council of Ministers of the USSR for construction of September 25, 1975 No. 158 “On approval of the head of SNiP III-10-75 “Improvement of territories”, Order of the Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation of December 28, 2010 No. 820 “On approval of the Code of Rules” SNiP 2.07.01-89 * “Urban planning. Planning and development of urban and rural settlements, Order of the Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation
dated December 27, 2011 No. 613 “On approval of the Methodological recommendations for the development of norms and rules for the improvement of territories of municipalities”, Resolution of the State Committee of the Russian Federation for construction and housing and communal services dated September 27, 2003 No. 170 “On approval of the Rules and norms of technical operation of the housing stock”, Decree of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the USSR
dated August 5, 1988 No. 4690-88 “On approval of SanPiN 42-128-4690-88. Sanitary Rules for the Maintenance of the Territory of Populated Places”, Order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation dated November 12, 2007 No. 160 “On Approval of the Classification of Works for the Overhaul, Repair and Maintenance of Public Roads and Artificial Structures on Them”, Instructions for the Organization and Technology of Mechanized Cleaning of Populated Areas places, approved by the Ministry of Housing and Communal Services of the RSFSR of July 12, 1978, Resolution of the State Standard of the Russian Federation of October 11, 1993 No. 221 “On Approval of the State Standard of the Russian Federation GOST R 50597-93“ Highways and Streets. Requirements for the operational state permissible under the conditions of ensuring road safety”, Charter of the Municipal Formation “Ekaterinburg City”, Decisions of the Yekaterinburg City Duma dated September 30, 2008 No. 58/63 “On Approval of the Regulations “On the Procedure for Issuing Permits for Excavation During Construction , reconstruction and repair of engineering and technical support networks and other facilities related to the violation of the external improvement of the territory of the municipality “city of Yekaterinburg”.
2. These Rules establish uniform requirements for the maintenance of buildings (including residential buildings), structures and land plots on which they are located, for the appearance of facades and fences of the relevant buildings and structures, determine the list of landscaping works and the frequency of their implementation, establish the procedure for participation owners of buildings (premises in them) and structures in the improvement of adjacent territories, establish requirements for the improvement of the territory of the municipality “city of Yekaterinburg” (including street lighting, landscaping, installation of signs with street names and house numbers, placement and maintenance of small architectural forms).
3. The organization of work on the improvement of the territory of the municipal formation “the city of Yekaterinburg” is provided by the owners and (or) persons authorized by them, who are the owners and (or) users of land plots, buildings, structures and structures, unless otherwise established by law.
4. For the purposes of these Rules, the following basic concepts are used:
improvement of the territory of the municipal formation “Yekaterinburg City” – a set of measures provided for by the Rules for the maintenance of the territory of the municipal formation “Yekaterinburg City”, as well as for the design and placement of improvement facilities aimed at ensuring and improving the comfort of living for citizens, maintaining and improving the sanitary and aesthetic condition of the territory;
storage hopper – a standard capacity of more than 2.0 cubic meters. m for collecting bulky waste;
removal of municipal solid waste (large-sized garbage) – unloading solid domestic waste from containers (loading storage bins with bulky waste) into specialized vehicles, cleaning container sites and entrances to them from spilled garbage and transporting waste from garbage collection sites to the waste disposal site;
secondary material resources – waste that can be reused after additional processing;
earthworks – works related to the violation of elements of external improvement and the natural landscape of the territory of the municipal formation “city of Yekaterinburg”;
category of objects of the road network – a characteristic that reflects the belonging of public roads of local importance, streets, driveways, sidewalks, roadside lawns to the appropriate category, depending on the characteristics of their operation and maintenance and on the intensity of public transport and pedestrian traffic along them;
container – standard capacity up to 1.5 cubic meters. m for the collection of municipal solid waste;
bulky waste – waste from consumption and economic activity that has lost its consumer properties, which does not fit into a container in size and nature, is collected in storage bins or placed on specially designated sites;
flume zone – a part of the road or sidewalk with a width of 0.5 m, adjacent to the curb and intended for collecting precipitation and passing surface water;
small architectural forms – different in nature and purpose types of structures or other objects that complement and detail the architectural and urban planning or landscape gardening composition, as well as being elements of equipment and improvement of the urban environment;
unauthorized dumping of garbage – unauthorized (unauthorized) dumping (placement) or storage of municipal solid waste, bulky waste, production and construction waste, other waste generated in the course of activities of legal entities or individuals;
objects of external improvement – roads, sidewalks, bridges and overpasses, underground and above-ground pedestrian crossings, flyovers and tunnels, engineering structures and communications, storm sewer networks, embankments, various hydraulic structures, green spaces, outdoor lighting elements, architectural and artistic lighting, facades buildings, structures and structures, small architectural forms, fences and barriers;
allotted territory – a land plot owned by legal entities or individuals on the basis of the right of ownership or other real right, lease or gratuitous fixed-term use;
adjoining territory – a land plot within the established boundaries, registered in accordance with the procedure established by law, and residential buildings located on it, other real estate objects;
adjacent territory – a land plot directly adjacent to a real estate object (land plot, building, structure, structure) or a temporary object, the maintenance of which is provided by legal entities and individuals on the basis of an agreement on the maintenance of the adjacent territory;
collection of bulky waste – loading of storage bins with bulky waste collected from the territory or its placement in specially designated areas;
collection of municipal solid waste – a set of measures for filling containers and cleaning container sites;
estimates – small debris collected from the carriageway of the street or sidewalk into the tray area, consisting of soil and sand drifts, dust, fallen leaves, glass and paper;
maintenance of motor roads – a set of works to maintain the proper technical condition of motor roads, assess their technical condition, as well as to organize and ensure road safety;
maintenance of external improvement objects – a set of measures to ensure cleanliness, maintain proper physical, technical condition (including timely repairs) of building facades, structures and structures, small architectural forms, fences and fences, green spaces, utilities and their structural elements, transport infrastructure facilities and other real estate objects located on the land plot;
maintenance of the territory – a set of activities carried out in the allotted and adjacent territories, associated with maintaining cleanliness and order on the land;
solid and liquid household waste – waste generated as a result of the life of the population (food waste, containers and packaging, household and construction waste, fecal waste from non-centralized sewage);
restricted area – a land plot within civil or industrial development, access to which is restricted for third parties in accordance with the requirements of the law or the decision of its owner;
cleaning of the territory – a set of measures related to the regular cleaning of the territory from dirt, debris, snow, ice, estimates, collection and removal to specially designated places of production and consumption waste, foliage, other garbage, as well as other measures aimed at ensuring environmental and sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population;
facade – the outer side of a building, structure, structure.
5. For violation of these Rules, the guilty persons shall bear responsibility established by civil and administrative legislation.
Chapter 2. General requirements for the improvement of the territory of the municipality “city of Yekaterinburg”
6. Owners of land plots, buildings, structures and structures and (or) persons authorized by them, who are owners and (or) users of land plots, buildings, structures and structures, are obliged to ensure:
cleaning of land plots and adjacent territories belonging to them on the basis of ownership or other real right, as well as cleaning these territories from garbage, waste, snow, accumulations of rain and melt water, technical and technological pollution, removal of icing;
maintenance of objects of external improvement, small architectural forms, facades of buildings, indexes of house license plates and timely repair of them;
arrangement and maintenance of container sites for the collection of solid household waste and other garbage, compliance with the regimes for their cleaning, washing, disinfection, repair and painting;
collection, including separate, temporary storage at container sites of secondary material resources (metal, glass, textiles, waste paper, containers, packaging, polymeric materials, rubber, reagents, technical fluids and oils, household appliances and equipment, electrical and electronic equipment, electric batteries, mercury thermometers, energy-saving lamps, agricultural products and other types of secondary material resources);
removal of household, natural and construction waste, food waste, secondary material resources and other pollutants, as well as removal of municipal solid waste, bulky waste;
prevention of removal by machines, mechanisms, other equipment of soil and dirt from the territory of work to the objects of the road network;
prevention of pollution of road network objects by liquid, loose and other substances during their transportation;
carrying out deratization and disinfection in public places, basements, technical undergrounds of housing facilities;
installation of bins for short-term storage of garbage, their cleaning, repair and painting;
arrangement and maintenance of yard latrines with a cesspool and yard garbage dumps for collecting liquid waste in non-sewered households in accordance with the requirements of legislation in the field of ensuring the sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population.
7. On the territory of the municipal formation “city of Yekaterinburg” it is prohibited:
removal of snow, ice, garbage, municipal solid waste, bulky waste, construction waste, estimates and other waste to places not designated for this;
the movement of machines and mechanisms on caterpillar tracks on roads with asphalt and cement-concrete pavement (except for cases of emergency recovery work);
check-in and parking of vehicles and placement of construction or production equipment on lawns, flower beds, children’s and sports grounds;
clogging and backfilling of reservoirs, pollution of reservoirs with sewage, construction of dams;
washing of vehicles outside the places specially equipped for this;
unauthorized dumping of garbage in the allotted and (or) adjacent territories;
transportation of soil, garbage, bulk building materials, light containers, foliage, tree branches without covering with tarpaulin or other material that excludes air and road pollution;
sweeping and vacuum cleaning of roads and sidewalks without preliminary moistening in the summer;
earthworks without a permit, issued in accordance with the Decision of the Yekaterinburg City Duma dated October 30, 2008 No. 58/63 “On approval of the Regulations on the procedure for issuing permits for earthworks during the construction, reconstruction and repair of utility networks and other facilities, connected with the violation of the improvement of the territory of the municipal formation “city of Yekaterinburg”, with the exception of cases provided for by the said Decision;
unauthorized placement of small architectural forms on public lands;
placement of pavement signs on sidewalks, pedestrian routes, parking lots of vehicles located on public lands;
unauthorized placement of announcements outside the places specially designated for this by legal acts of the Administration of the city of Yekaterinburg;
placement of parking barriers and protective signal cones on public lands, with the exception of cases of emergency restoration and repair work;
placement of ritual accessories and tombstones outside the places specially designed for these purposes;
placement of raw materials, materials, soil, equipment outside the land plots allocated for construction by private (individual) residential buildings;
placement, dumping of household and construction waste, metal scrap, production waste, containers, out-of-service vehicles, tree branches, foliage in places not designated for these purposes;
unauthorized connection of industrial, household and other facilities to storm sewer networks;
discharge of wastewater and pollutants into water bodies and onto land;
raking leaves, snow and dirt to the butt of trees, shrubs;
unauthorized bonfires and burning of garbage, leaves, containers, waste, rubber products on public lands;
storage of containers outside trade facilities;
when laying communication cables by air from one building to another building, allow crossing of public roads, streets, driveways, if there are other ways of placing communication cables;
placement of cable reserves outside the distribution box;
the maintenance of technical means of communication (cables, cable fastening elements, distribution and coupling cabinets, and others), as well as technical devices connected with their help in an improper condition (tear and (or) lack of an insulating sheath, lack of painting, corrosion and (or) mechanical damage, sagging of wires and (or) winding them on lighting poles, power transmission line poles and city electric transport poles).
8. Administrative and industrial buildings, residential buildings should be accessible to disabled people and other groups of the population with limited mobility (hereinafter referred to as people with limited mobility), equipped with convenient access roads and pedestrian access to the entrance, have the necessary reference and information signs, equipped with address plates backlit at night.
9. At the end and beginning of the ramps on the stairs, there should be turnaround areas of at least 1.5×1.5 m in size for the free movement of people with limited mobility. On both sides of the stairs or ramp, it is recommended to provide handrails at a height of 800-920 mm of round or rectangular cross-section, convenient for grasping by hand and spaced 40 mm from the wall. With a width of stairs of 2.5 m or more, additional separating handrails should be provided. The length of the handrails should be set more than the length of the ramp or stairs on each side by at least 0.3 m, with rounded and smooth ends of the handrails.
10. Approaches to elevators (elevators) from the street should be provided with free access for people with limited mobility.
11. On the territory of the municipality “city of Yekaterinburg” all obstacles (ledges, steps, trees, lighting, information and street technical equipment, as well as the edge of the sidewalk in the areas of public transport stops and street crossings) are recommended to be allocated with tactile means.
12. The means of outdoor advertising and information must be undamaged and kept clean.
13. After the installation (dismantling) of the advertising structure, the owner of the advertising structure is obliged to carry out work to restore the landscaping of the territory. The dismantling of the advertising structure includes the dismantling of the underground concrete base of the structure and the restoration of the disturbed landscaping and landscaping.
14. Metal poles, brackets and other elements of outdoor lighting devices, contact network of electric transport and communications, traffic lights must be kept clean, free from corrosion and painted as necessary. Responsibility for the maintenance of these objects lies with their owners and (or) persons authorized by them, who are the owners and (or) users of such objects.
15. Objects of the street and road network must be equipped with road signs. The surface of signs must be clean and undamaged.
16. When carrying out emergency restoration or repair work, the person carrying out such work, in order to ensure road safety, must take measures to install temporary road signs, unless otherwise provided by law. Temporarily installed road signs must be removed by the manufacturer of works within 24 hours after the elimination of the reasons that necessitated their installation.
17. On sections of streets dangerous for traffic, including those passing through bridges and overpasses, fences must be installed. In case of damage to the fences, the site should be marked with temporary fences. Damaged elements of enclosing structures are subject to restoration or replacement within five days after the discovery of defects.
18. Cleaning and cleaning of drainage ditches, water bypass pipes, storm sewer networks designed to drain surface and groundwater from the streets is provided by the owner of such facilities or a person authorized by him.
19. Cleaning and cleaning of drainage systems intended for the removal of surface and groundwater from the territories of yards is provided by the owner of such systems or a person authorized by him.
20. The use of storm sewers for the passage of industrial effluents, emergency discharges is carried out in agreement with the owner of the storm sewer network.
21. In order to preserve the objects of the road network and artificial structures on them (bridges, overpasses), carriers of hazardous, heavy and (or) bulky goods are required to register with the Administration of the city of Yekaterinburg in accordance with Federal Law No. 257-FZ of November 8, 2007 “On motor roads and road activities in the Russian Federation and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation” special permits for the movement on motor roads of local significance of the urban district of vehicles carrying dangerous, heavy and (or) bulky goods.
22. When transporting a concrete mixture or mortar by motor vehicles (automixers), the routes through the territory of the municipality “city of Yekaterinburg” are agreed with the Administration of the city of Yekaterinburg in the manner determined by the legal acts of the Administration of the city of Yekaterinburg.
23. Market areas must have asphalt pavement, sewerage and water supply. For every 50 sq. m of the market area, one urn should be installed. The distance between the bins along the line of trade counters should not exceed 10 m. For every 200 sq. m of the market area should be installed container.
24. The organization of the installation of toilet cabins at the end points of urban public transport is assigned to the administrations of the districts of the city of Yekaterinburg (hereinafter referred to as the administrations of the districts).
25. In the absence or insufficient capacity of public toilets in places where mass events are held, the organizers of such events are recommended to install toilet cabins, including those accessible to people with limited mobility.
26. Owners of underground engineering communications and (or) persons authorized by them, who are owners and (or) users of such communications, are obliged:
to carry out maintenance and repair of underground utilities, as well as timely cleaning of wells and collectors with the obligatory removal of garbage and dirt;
ensure the maintenance of wells and hatches in good condition, the placement of hatches of wells at the same level with the roadbed, sidewalk or lawn (manhole cover deviation relative to the level of coverage of more than 2 cm is not allowed, the deviation of the grate of the storm water inlet relative to the level of the tray is more than 3 cm). Elimination of deficiencies should be carried out within a day from the moment of their discovery;
monitor the presence and maintenance of hatches on wells in good condition and replace them within 24 hours from the moment it is discovered that the cover is missing or the hatch is malfunctioning;
immediately protect and mark with appropriate road signs the destroyed covers and gratings (their replacement must be done within 24 hours);
eliminate the consequences of accidents in communications (snow banks, ice, mud, liquids) within 24 hours from the moment the accident was discovered;
ensure the safety of the movement of vehicles and pedestrians during the period of repair (liquidation of the consequences of accidents) of underground utilities, wells, installation of hatches, including the installation of fences and appropriate road signs;
provide lighting of accident sites at night, notify the population about it through the media;
Do not allow water to drain onto the carriageway and sidewalks.
It is recommended to carry out repairs, and, if necessary, re-laying of obsolete utilities before the start of reconstruction, repair and overhaul of roads.
27. Maintenance and cleaning of carriageways of public roads of local importance, streets, driveways, including the litter area, tram tracks and landing sites of urban passenger electric transport located on the same level with the carriageway, embankments, bridges, overpasses, overpasses, as well as metal slabs at tram crossings are provided by the owners of highways, the persons on whose service and (or) maintenance these objects are located.
28. Cleaning of roofs, cornices, drainpipes from snow and ice growths is carried out regularly by the owners and (or) persons authorized by them, who are the owners and (or) users of buildings and structures, during daylight hours with the obligatory observance of measures to ensure the safe movement of pedestrians and transport. Snow removal from sloping reinforced concrete roofs with an internal drain must be carried out only in cases of leaks in certain areas.
29. In the places of work specified in paragraph 28 of these Rules, temporary fences are installed, temporary bypasses are arranged on lawns using decking. Snow and ice are stored in places that do not interfere with the free passage of vehicles, the movement of pedestrians and people with limited mobility, for further removal. The removal of snow and ice is provided by persons responsible for the maintenance of the relevant territory.
30. When dumping snow from roofs, measures must be taken to ensure the complete safety of trees, shrubs, air utilities, contact lines, signs, traffic lights and road signs.
31. Improvement of land plots, buildings and structures put into operation is carried out in accordance with the design documentation of capital construction projects.
32. The boundaries of the adjacent territory, the persons responsible for the maintenance of the adjacent territory, the list of types of work on the maintenance of the adjacent territory are determined by the agreement on the maintenance of the adjacent territory, concluded by individuals and legal entities with the administrations of the districts.
33. An agreement on the maintenance of the adjacent territory shall not entail the transfer of the right of possession and/or use of the adjacent territory to the persons who maintain it.
34. The size and boundaries of the adjacent territory are determined at the discretion of the parties. When determining the size and boundaries of the adjacent territory, it is recommended to proceed from the following:
territories adjacent to buildings, structures, including those with built-in utility facilities, are recommended to be cleaned at a distance of at least 10 m in each direction along the perimeter of the allotted territory or from the building or to the middle of the territory between two neighboring buildings; if a land plot or a building is located near roads, the boundary of the cleaning of the adjacent territory is the edge of the carriageway of the street or road;
the territories adjacent to the objects of small retail trade, consumer and other services to the population, it is recommended to clean at a distance of 10 m along the perimeter of the allotted territory, outside the building – to the carriageway of the streets, and in the absence of a dedicated (equipped) carriageway – to the middle of the street;
territories adjacent to shopping and entertainment centers, trade fairs, markets, parks, beaches, stadiums, summer cafes and other similar facilities, including adjacent parking lots, are recommended to be cleaned at a distance of 15 m along the perimeter of the allotted territory of the facility; in the presence of fences – 15 m from the fence, outside the building – to the carriageway of the street;
territories adjacent to free-standing advertising objects are recommended to be cleaned within a radius of 5 m from the object;
territories adjacent to garages, parking lots, parking lots, it is recommended to clean at a distance of 10 m along the perimeter of the allotted territory;
the territories of gas stations, car wash posts, gas stations, tire shops and service stations are recommended to be cleaned at a distance of 15 m along the perimeter of the allotted territory;
territories adjacent to industrial facilities are recommended to be cleaned at a distance of 15 m along the perimeter of the allotted territory;
construction sites are recommended to be cleaned at a distance of 5 m from the fence of the construction site along the entire perimeter, including access roads;
railway tracks passing through the territory of the municipal formation “city of Yekaterinburg” are recommended to be cleaned within the right of way, including slopes of cuts and embankments, crossings, crossings over the tracks;
it is recommended to clean the territories adjacent to the territories of individual residential development along the length of the occupied site, along the width – up to the edge of the carriageway of the street, road;
territories allocated for the placement and operation of power lines, gas, water and heat networks are recommended to be cleaned within the security zone;
territories adjacent to underground and surface pedestrian crossings are recommended to be cleaned at a distance of 2 m from the ground part of the transition along the entire perimeter;
It is recommended to clean the territories adjacent to the standpipes (with the device and content of wastewater for water) within a radius of 5 m from the standpipes.
35. The maintenance of territories, objects of external improvement is carried out by:
|Type of territory, object of external improvement||Persons providing maintenance of territories and objects of external improvement|