1. Improving the ways of developing, using and protecting HR documents in the course of introducing an electronic document management system.
2. Improving the management system of law enforcement agencies on the example of organizing internships.
3. Improving the organizational and personnel support for the activities of law enforcement agencies on the example of organizing internships.
4. Improving educational work in preventing the commission of crimes by law enforcement officers on the example of organizing internships.
5. Improving information and analytical support for the activities of law enforcement agencies on the example of organizing internships.
6. The development of managerial culture of the head and its impact on the effectiveness of the law enforcement agency on the example of the organization of internships.
7. Improving the planning system for the activities of law enforcement agencies on the example of organizing internships.
8. Improving the system of state management of law enforcement agencies on the example of organizing internships.
9. Improving the use of human resources to ensure the activities of law enforcement agencies.
10. The system of motivation of law enforcement officers on the example of the organization of internships.
11. Development of personnel potential of law enforcement agencies as a preventive measure of corruption.
12. Improving the amplifying properties of the management system of law enforcement agencies on the example of the organization of internships.
13. The problem of conflict in the management of law enforcement agencies on the example of the organization of internships.
14. Improving the system of adaptation of law enforcement officers on the example of organizing internships.
15. The influence of management methods on the effectiveness of a law enforcement agency on the example of the organization of internships.
16. Federal bailiff service: powers and organization of activities.
17. Legal status, tasks, competence of the road patrol service of the traffic police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia.
18. Legal status, tasks and functions of the Federal Migration Service.
19. The use of forensic tools by a lawyer in the implementation of the protection function.
20. Organization of crime investigation planning.
21. Features of the interrogation of suspects and accused in a conflict situation.
22. Features of the investigation of thefts committed on railway, air, water transport.
23. The leading role of the investigator in organizing the investigation of crimes.
24. Features of the investigation of crimes committed by minors.
25. Crimes that infringe on the freedom of the individual, the problem of qualifying these crimes.
26. Features and problems of qualification of crimes against sexual inviolability and sexual freedom of the individual.
27. Institute of criminal liability of minors as an integral part of the criminal law.
28. Significance and problems of qualification of crimes on the objective side
29. Issues and features of the criminal law characteristics of crimes against military service.
30. Characteristics of the institution of complicity in a crime and its relationship with other institutions of criminal law.
31. Features and problems of the operation of the criminal law in time, space and circle of persons.
32. Circumstances precluding criminality of the act, content and problems of law enforcement.
33. The problem of qualification of the illegal act of sabotage and its delimitation from related compositions.
34. Features of crimes in the field of illicit trafficking in narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or their analogues, problems of proof.
35. Features of the qualification of privileged types of murders.
36. Features of the subjective side of the crime and its relationship with other elements of the crime.
37. Voluntary refusal to commit a crime and active repentance as institutions for exemption from criminal liability.
38. Features of qualification and problems of delimitation of negligence from related elements of crimes.
39. The concept, types, meaning and problems of the classification of crimes.
40. Criminal liability for violation of the right to freedom of conscience and religion in modern Russia.
41. The concept, signs and types of extremism in the criminal legislation of the Russian Federation.
42. Current state and problems of criminal liability for organizing illegal migration.
43. Criminal liability for bribery.
44. Problematic issues in the use of physical force, special means and firearms by employees of the internal affairs bodies
45. Features of proceedings with persons brought to the duty unit for committing administrative offenses
46. Prevention, detection, disclosure and investigation of administrative offenses by employees of internal affairs bodies
47. Administrative practice of the Department of Internal Affairs in relation to minors who have committed administrative offenses
48. Activities of employees of internal affairs bodies to ensure law and order and security in public places
49. Legal basis and organization of the activities of the police patrol service
50. Features of the legal status of employees of internal affairs bodies
51. Grounds, conditions and organization of operational-search activities by units of internal affairs bodies
52. Organization of interaction between law enforcement agencies and public associations and formations in the course of their activities
53. Actual problems of combating theft and theft of motor vehicles, ways to improve the search activity of the territorial internal affairs bodies and the traffic police.
54. Improving the documentation support of management using new information technologies (on the example of a specific organization).
55. Organization of documentation support for the activities of the personnel service and directions for its improvement (on the example of a specific organization).
56. Analysis of documenting the main activities of the organization and the direction of its improvement (on the example of the organization).
57. Improving the documentation and information support of management in the context of the use of modern computer technologies (on a specific example).
58. Improvement of activities for the selection and storage, destruction of documents in the archive of the organization (on the example of a specific organization).
59. Analysis of the organization of workflow and its improvement (on the example of a specific organization).
60. Improving office work in the internal affairs bodies (on the example of a specific organization).
61. Improving the composition and forms of personnel documents in the organization (on the example of a specific organization).
62. Organizational and legal problems of ensuring statistical accounting in the activities of the Department of Internal Affairs.
63. Actions of the units of the territorial police department and the FSVNG of Russia in the course of carrying out tasks to maintain public order and security when explosive devices are detected.
64. Actions of the units of the territorial police department and the FSVNG of Russia in the course of carrying out tasks to maintain public order and security during mass events.
65. Special operation to prevent the hijacking of an aircraft, a train, a water transport vessel.
66. Special operation to search for and detain armed and especially dangerous criminals.
67. Special operation to suppress riots.
68. Special operation to free the hostages.
69. Special operation to eliminate the consequences of natural and man-made emergencies.
70. Activities of the Department of Internal Affairs to maintain the state of emergency.
71. International terrorism, modern methods of countering terrorism.
72. The influence of terrain types on the organization and conduct of special operations.
73. Professional crime, the state of the modern period.
74. Crime and its main characteristics
75. Spheres of formation of the identity of the offender
76. Causes and conditions of crime in modern Russia
77. Criminology of extremist activity
78. Crime of persons with mental anomalies. The place of internal affairs bodies in the prevention of crimes committed by them.
79. Victimological aspects of violent crime.
80. Interaction of internal affairs bodies with other organizations and citizens in the prevention of crimes.
81. Problems of prevention of female crime.
82. Prostitution as an object of criminological research.
83. The influence of criminal subculture on the level of youth crime, the main directions of its neutralization.
84. Corruption crime: concept, criminological characteristics and prevention.
85. The main directions, forms and methods of application of special equipment in the police department.
86. Legal basis and procedure for the use of operational equipment by police officers in the implementation of operational-search activities.
87. The use of the results of operational and technical measures in the detection and disclosure of crimes, as well as their subsequent significance in proving in criminal cases.
88. Methods and procedure for the use of special equipment in criminal proceedings.
89. Means of communication of the Department of Internal Affairs and the importance of modern means of communication in their activities.
90. The purpose of search technology and the impact of its use on the effective and timely detection and investigation of crimes.
91. The value of technical means of ensuring security, search activities to detect and eliminate the threat of information retrieval.
92. Means of covert fingerprinting, the tactics of its implementation and the importance in identifying and solving crimes.
93. Legal basis and procedure for carrying out operational-search activities using chemicals, using the results of such activities in proving in criminal cases.
94. Legal basis for the organization and implementation of operational-search activities.
95. Legal grounds for the use of special equipment in the operational activities of law enforcement agencies.
96. Legal basis for the use of special equipment by police officers.
97. Special equipment used in law enforcement.
98. Prospects for the development of small arms and ammunition in Russia.
99. Firearms in service with the Department of Internal Affairs. Prospects for modernization.
100. Causes of errors made in the process of shooting in a limited time and
methods for their elimination.
101. Legal basis for the use of firearms by police officers and
102. Issues of prevention of cases of death and injury of employees of bodies
internal affairs related to the inept handling of weapons and ammunition.
103. Features of the use of weapons by citizens of the Russian Federation.
104. The procedure for the seizure of weapons and ammunition from citizens of the Russian Federation.
105. General characteristics of special types of firearms, which are in service with the units of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia.