· From the goals and objectives of musical education.
From the age of children and developmental features
· From the stage of work on a piece of music.
At the 1st stage, the leading place is occupied by visual – auditory and verbal methods.
(general familiarity with the piece of music.)
At stage 2 , the role of the practical method increases, showing performance techniques, combined with visual and practical methods.
At stage 3 , skills are consolidated, applied at will, creatively.
II. Practice block.
1. Listen to the song “Our Heroic Strength” music. A. Pakhmutova, lyrics by N. Dobronravov
And choose methods that are advisable to use when learning the figurative dance “Bogatyrs”
2. Listen to “Waltz” by P.I. Tchaikovsky from “Children’s Album”, to characterize the music.
Come up with a figurative story for a piece of music :
III. control block.
The purpose of the work: the formation of students’ ability to understand the methods and techniques of musical education, training and development.
Description of KSR : Type of KSR: writing an essay on the topic “Role-playing games of my childhood”
Form of control: Individual (checking written work)
Before presenting the assignment, students get acquainted with the requirements for the essay and recommendations for writing it.
The essay includes the following elements:
1. Introduction. It formulates the topic, substantiates its relevance, reveals the divergence of opinions, substantiates the structure of the consideration of the topic, and makes the transition to the main judgment.
2. The main part. Includes:
1) the formulation of judgments and arguments that the author puts forward, usually two or three arguments;
2) evidence, facts and examples in support of the author’s position;
3) analysis of counter-arguments and opposing judgments, while it is necessary to show their weaknesses.
2. Conclusion. The main proposition is repeated, the arguments in defense of the main proposition are summarized, and a general conclusion is given about the usefulness of this statement.
Formulation of essay materials.
The volume of the essay is up to 2 pages of typewritten text in the Word editor.
Font: Times New Roman, point size – 14, spacing – 1.5.
All margins are 20 mm.
Guidelines for the implementation of the CSR:
1. Correspond to the theme presented (“Games of my childhood”).
2. Reflect the student’s personal experience.
3. Include a clear reasoned own understanding of the problem and personal attitude towards it.
4. Be characterized by free composition, semantic unity, small volume
Execution period – 4 hours
Criteria for evaluation:
“5” – excellent:
The task was completed in full. The essay is relevant to the topic (“Games of my childhood”). The personal experience of the student, a clear reasoned own understanding of the problem and personal attitude to it are reflected.
“4” – good:
The task was completed in full. The essay is relevant to the topic (“Games of my childhood”). The student’s personal experience is reflected, his own understanding of the problem and personal attitude to it are not clearly argued.
“3” – satisfactory:
The task was not completed in full. The essay corresponds to the topic presented (“Games of my childhood”. The student’s personal experience is reflected, his own understanding of the problem is not clearly argued.
“2” – unsatisfactory:
Task not completed.
Guidelines for the implementation of controlled independent work
When completing the task, use links to options for music lessons from the magazine: “Preschool education”, answer the following questions:
– What methods and techniques were used for the lesson.
– Do the methods used correspond to the goals and objectives of the lesson, the age of the children.
-Prove that the use of the method is consistent with the result obtained. (on any particular example).
Criteria for evaluating practical work, recommendations
If the work is completed in accordance with all requirements, the mark “Excellent” is given.
If all the requirements are not disclosed in the work, then the mark “Good” or “Satisfactory” is given.
Literature for study
1..Vetlugina N.A. Methods of musical education in kindergarten: Proc. for ped students. uch-sch on special. 03.08 “Preschool education” / Vetlugina N.A., 8. Dzerzhinskaya I.L., Komissarova L.N. and others / – M .: Education, 1989. – 270 p.
2. Musical education of preschoolers, textbook, Radynova O.P., 1998
3.A.G. Gogoberidze, V.A. Derkunskaya “Theory and methods of musical education of preschool children.” 2 edition. M.,
4. “Moods, feelings in music” / O.P. Radynova/ Moscow TC Sfera., 2009