- Executive authorities are responsible for:
a. Drawing up and reviewing budgets;
b. Consideration and approval of budgets;
c. Preparation and execution of budgets;
d. Preparation, approval and execution of budgets.
- Which functions are not functions of finance?
d. instrument of payment
- The monetary system is managed by:
b. in a centralized manner in any model of the economy;
d. only in the planned model of the economy.
- For settlement services between the bank and the client is:
a. loan agreement;
b. cash acceptance agreement;
c. trust agreement;
d. bank account agreement.
- The movement of loan interest comes from:
a. lender to borrower
b. the borrower to the guarantor;
c. guarantor to the guarantor;
d. borrower to lender.
- A necessary prerequisite for the implementation of non-cash payments is the presence of the payer and the recipient:
a. turnover cash limit;
b. bank accounts;
c. licenses for the right to make non-cash payments;
d. General license of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
- The organization of cash circulation is assigned to:
a. the state represented by the central bank;
b. financial services of enterprises of all forms of ownership;
c. commercial banks and special financial and credit institutions;
d. financial services of municipalities.
- State social off-budget funds:
a. Pension Fund of the Russian Federation, Social Insurance Fund, compulsory medical insurance funds;
b. Production development fund, social and cultural events fund;
c. Regional Financial Support Fund, Compensation Fund, Development Fund
Regional Finance, Social Expenditure Co-financing Fund;
d. Regional funds for the development of the social sphere; Funds for financial support of municipalities.
9. The totality of types, forms and methods of organizing financial relations and methods of their quantitative determination is …
a. financial policy;
b. financial mechanism;
c. financial right;
d. financial planning.
- The bodies of general management of public finances of the Russian Federation include:
a. President of the Russian Federation, Federal Assembly, Government of the Russian Federation;
b. Government of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, Federal Treasury;
c. Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, Federal Treasury, Central Bank;
d. Federal Treasury, Central Bank.
- Financial planning methods:
a. Extrapolation method, chain substitution method, mathematical method
b. Extrapolation method, mathematical modeling method, normative method, balance method;
c. Index method, segmentation, chain substitution method.
d. costly pricing method, analysis of financial condition.
- Local budget revenues do not include:
a. Local taxes and fees;
b. Incomes from privatization and sale of municipal property;
c. Subventions to local budgets;
d. Income from the rental of municipal property.
- Which of the following reasons for the need for finance in a market economy is not correctly formulated?
a. Finance is objectively necessary;
b. Finance is conditioned by the needs of social development;
c. finances are necessary only for the lower level of management;
d. finances are generated by the activities of the state.
- In case of exceeding the limit of the circulation cash desk of the RCC, money in the amount exceeding the limit:
a. are transferred to the reserve fund;
b. are destroyed;
c. exchanged for foreign currency;
d. exchanged for government bonds.
- Inflation is:
a. the process of consolidation of the national currency or changes in the scale of prices;
b. depreciation of money, a drop in their purchasing power caused by price increases, commodity shortages and a decrease in the quality of goods and services;
c. a long-term process of growth of the national currency against foreign currencies;
d. a process characterized by an increase in the purchasing power of money, stabilization of the price level, improvement in the quality of goods and services.
- The payment of loan interest is one of the distinguishing features:
b. of money;
- The reserve funds of the RCC store:
a. stock of banknotes intended for issuance into circulation;
b. gold and foreign exchange reserves of the country;
c. only a supply of small change metal coins;
d. worn out cash.
- The main part of the money turnover is … .. turnover.
19. The sources of financing the budget deficits of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation are …
a. income from securities owned by a constituent entity of the Russian Federation;
b. proceeds from the placement of securities issued by the administration of a constituent entity of the Russian Federation;
c. proceeds from external borrowings.
- The economic basis of credit relations are:
a. financial relations;
b. circulation and turnover of funds (capital);
c. monetary relations;
d. value and use value of money.
21. Basic principles of credit:
a. urgency, security, immutability;
b. payment, urgency, repayment;
c. target character;
d. monetary form.
- The credit function is…… a category.
a. changing only in space;
- Which definition of financial policy is correct?
a. Financial policy is a special area of state activity aimed at mobilizing financial resources, their rational distribution and effective use for the implementation of state functions.
b. Financial policy – the activities of state authorities aimed at the social development of society;
c. financial policy is a set of taxes in force in the country, methods and principles of building taxes.
d. financial policy is an activity aimed at ensuring the stability of monetary circulation through the management of emissions, regulation of the inflation rate and the exchange rate of the national currency.
- Financial plan forms:
a. Business plan, estimate, budget;
b. Budget, estimate, balance of income and expenses;
c. financial balance, business plan, cash plan;
d. Implementation plan, enterprise balance sheet, budget.
- Which of the following monetary relationships are not financial:
a. monetary relations between enterprises and the state for the payment of taxes and other payments to the budget;
b. monetary relations between enterprises and extra-budgetary funds when making insurance premiums;
c. monetary relations for payment of transport services by the population;
d. monetary relations between the enterprise and higher organizations when creating centralized funds of funds.
Correct answers to tests in the discipline “Finance, money circulation and credit”
Answers to option #1
Answers to option #2
Answers to option number 3
Answers to option number 4