1. AIS Electronic inspector. SPO IAP system with a built-in software module “Collection of information on the state of safety of objects of supervision based on the results of supervisory activities in the field of civil defense and protection of the population and territories from man-made emergencies” (SPO IAP with the software module “GN GO and Emergencies”).
2. AIS Electronic inspector. The system of state supervision of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia.
3. Software and hardware complex “State fire supervision”.
4. Software complex “StatPozh2009”.
5. Software products for determining the parameters of the evacuation of people from buildings and structures.
6. Software and hardware complex of supervisory activities (PAK ND).
Databases, information and reference and search systems (DB)
1. Statistical data on fires (burnings) in the Russian Federation.
5. http://10.114.24.160/ (on the Intranet network of the EMERCOM of Russia).
6. http://ugps.nsk.sibrc.mchs.ru/ SPO/SPO IAP menu (http://10.114.24.155/ on the EMERCOM of Russia Intranet).
7. Database on the objects of supervision of the constituent entity of the Russian Federation.
8. Database from the registers of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs of the subject of the Russian Federation.
TASKS FOR PERFORMANCE OF CONTROL WORK
Basic requirements for the performance of control work
According to the discipline “Information and methodological support of the supervisory activities of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia”, students of correspondence courses are required to independently perform one control work.
The task for the control work consists of one hundred options. The variant of the control work is selected according to the table according to the last two digits of the student’s record book number. The numbers and content of the questions included in the selected option are given in the appendix.
Before proceeding with the performance of the test, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the guidelines, questions of the test, select literature and regulatory documents, study them in accordance with the recommendations received in the orientation lectures.
When writing a control work, verbatim rewriting of the recommended literature is not allowed, with the exception of quotations, which must be properly formatted (footnotes on the page – links to sources). It is necessary to creatively comprehend the studied literature and present the content of the test independently in conjunction with the practical activities of the unit.
The control work must contain:
· A detailed answer on the question of control work, ending with conclusions.
List of literature used in writing the work. When compiling the list, the current requirements for the design of reference and bibliographic apparatus should be observed.
Work that is not done according to its own version, does not fully disclose the answers to control questions or is the result of verbatim rewriting of the recommended literature will not be counted.
A credited test is a prerequisite for admission to the exam.
In the test, the student must answer three questions.
Questions for the test
1. Accounting for fires and their consequences in the fire safety system in the Russian Federation.
2. Federal statistical observation on fires and their consequences.
3. Primary statistical data on fires and their consequences.
4. The procedure for collecting statistical data on fires and their consequences
5.Administrative data on fires and their consequences.
6. Fires subject to statistical accounting.
7. The powers of the federal state fire supervision bodies to maintain official statistical records of fires and their consequences.
8. The difference between fire and tanning.
9. Card of the account of the fire (tanning).
10. The procedure for filling out and passing the fire registration card (burning).
11. Regulatory support for accounting for fires and their consequences.
12. Information resources for accounting for fires and their consequences.
13. Software complex “StatPozh2009”. Functional and operational purpose. Conditions for the execution of the program modules of the complex.
14. Order of installation of the “StatPozh2009” complex
15. Module “Data input” for the formation of electronic databases on fires (burnings) of the software package “StatPozh2009”
16. Module “Requests” for generating queries and sampling data from the database on fires (ignitions) of the StatFire2009 software package.
17. Electronic database on fires (ignitions) of the software complex “StatPozh2009”
18. Creation and editing of an electronic database on fires (burnings) of the software package “StatPozh2009”
19. The procedure for filling out a fire (burning) record card in electronic form using the StatFire 2009 software package.
20.Filling out the fire registration card in electronic form.
21. Making changes to the fire record card (order, sequence)
22. The procedure for the formation of requests and the implementation of data samples from the electronic database on fires (burnings) using the software package “StatPozh 2009”
23. Automated information system “Electronic Inspector” (SPO IAP). Functional and operational purpose.
24.Installation of SPO IAP in the subdivision of the GPN body.
25. Levels of access to open source software IAP.
26. Registers of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs. Registers of electronic control and surveillance files of objects of supervision (ECND).
27. Requirements and procedure for the formation of EKND.
28. Procedure for working with EKND.
29. Data card of the object of supervision. GPN card – registration of supervisory activities in the field of fire safety. GNGO card – registration of supervisory activities in the field of civil defense. Card GNZNTES – registration of supervisory activities in the field of protection of the population and territories from emergency situations.
30.Planirovaniye of checks on objects of supervision.
31.Requirements of legal acts for the preparation of inspection plans.
32. Registration of the results of inspections at the objects of supervision.
33.Formation of cases of administrative offenses at the object of supervision.
34. Planning the activities of the supervisory authority.
35. Function “Execution of administrative procedures” SPO IAP.
36. Work with the module “Execution of administrative procedures” SPO IAP.
37.Formation of accounting journals in SPO IAP.
38. The form of the log of checks in the SPO IAP.
39. The procedure for creating an accounting journal in the SPO IAP.
40. Formation of reports in SPO IAP. surveillance statistics. Analysis of Supervisory Activities Using SPO IAP.
41. Forms of reports in SPO IAP
42. Functional purpose of the site “AIS Electronic Inspector”.
43. The structure of the site “AIS Electronic Inspector”
44. The system of state supervision EMERCOM of Russia.
45. The main directions of supervisory activities in the field of competence of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia.
46. Formation of analytical and statistical reports on supervisory activities on the territory of the Russian Federation using the AIS Electronic Inspector website.
47. Single portal of public services.
48. Automated public services provided by the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia.
49. The procedure for the provision of public services EMERCOM of Russia.
50. Interdepartmental electronic interaction in the Russian Federation.
51. Purpose and functional characteristics of PAK ND.
52. Module of information and reference and methodological support “Checking organizations and citizens.”
53. Module of information and reference and methodological support “Checking public authorities”.
54. Module “Administrative and legal activity”. Forms of documents.
55. PAK ND “Certification” module (conformity assessment) – its purpose and functional characteristics. Register of issued certificates and declarations. Registers of certification bodies and testing laboratories.
56. Module PAK ND “Licensing”, its purpose and functional characteristics. Register of licenses in the field of fire safety.
57. PTR “AIS LOD” – Software and hardware solution “Information system for supporting licensing of certain types of activities”
58. Software products for determining the parameters of the evacuation of people from buildings and structures.
59. Normative legal acts regulating the procedure for calculating risks in the field of fire safety.
60. Determination of the estimated time of evacuation of people from buildings using special software.
61.Determination of the necessary time for the evacuation of people from buildings using special software.
62. Application of the express fire risk calculator.