1.1. System name
Full name: Information system for registering ATS subscribers.
Short name: IS ATS.
1.2. Grounds for work
The work is performed on the basis of contract No. 32 dated 19.03.11
1.3. Name of organizations – Customer and Developer
Actual address: Moscow …
Phone: +7 (495) 2222222
Fax: +7 (495) 2222222
Developer: CJSC Developer
Actual address: Moscow …
Phone: +7 (495) 3333333
Fax: +7 (495) 3333333
1.4. Scheduled start and end dates
Deadlines from 19.03.11 to 30.04.11
1.5. Sources and order of financing
Financing is carried out in accordance with agreement No. 32
1.6. The order of registration and presentation of the results of work to the customer
Works on the creation of IS are handed over by the Developer in stages in accordance with the schedule of the Project. At the end of each stage of work, the Developer submits to the Customer the relevant stage reporting documents, the composition of which is determined by the Agreement.
Purpose and goals of creating the system
2.1. Purpose of the system
The information system is designed to improve the reliability of information storage and processing.
The main purpose of the IS is to store information and statistical activities in the business processes of the Customer.
The project automates information and analytical activities in the following business processes:
1. storage and processing of information for reports;
2. analysis of the activities of the enterprise and customers;
2.2. The goals of creating a system
The information system is created with the aim of :
– ensuring the collection and primary processing of the initial information necessary for the preparation of reporting on performance indicators;
– creation of a unified system of reporting on performance indicators;
– improving the quality (completeness, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, consistency) of information;
– ensuring data security;
– facilitating the work with information;
As a result of the creation of a data warehouse, the values of the following indicators should be improved:
– time of collection and primary processing of initial information;
– the number of information systems used for the preparation of analytical reporting;
– time spent on information and analytical activities;
Characteristics of automation objects
The object of automation is one of the departments of the organization. Within the framework of the department, an analysis and identification of the main business processes was carried out.
The following processes have been identified in the activities of the ATC department, within which information is analyzed and appropriate conclusions are made about the possibility of their automation:
4. System requirements
4.1. General system requirements
Requirements for the structure and functioning of the system
The database must be centralized, i.e. all data must be located in a central repository. The information system must have a three-level architecture (you can give a general scheme on which to define the levels. For example, the first is the source, the second is the storage, the third is reporting).
It is proposed to single out the following functional subsystems in the System:
– the data processing subsystem, which is designed to implement data entry processes, is necessary to fill the data storage subsystem;
– data storage subsystem, which is designed to store data in tables;
– a subsystem for the formation and visualization of reporting, which is designed to generate reports.
The requirements for the modes of operation of the system are determined.
1. The system must be stable in operation.
2. Antivirus software installed is required.
3. The personal computer must have uninterruptible power supply.
184.108.40.206. Requirements for the reliability of hardware and software
The following requirements are imposed on the reliability of equipment:
– means with medium reliability should be used as hardware platforms;
– the use of technical means corresponding to the class of tasks being solved;
– the hardware and software complex of the system must be able to recover in case of failures.
The following requirements are imposed on the reliability of power supply:
– in order to increase the fault tolerance of the system as a whole, it is necessary to equip computers with an uninterruptible power supply with the possibility of autonomous operation of the system for at least 5 minutes;
– uninterrupted power supply of active network equipment must be provided.
220.127.116.11. Requirements for methods for assessing and monitoring reliability indicators at different stages of creating a system in accordance with current regulatory and technical documents.
Verification of compliance with reliability requirements should be carried out at the design stage by calculation, and at the stages of testing and operation – according to the developer’s methodology agreed with the customer, i.e. Using the Internet to check the reliability and integrity of the software product.
4.1.3. Requirements for ergonomics and technical aesthetics
The database for generating and visualizing data reporting should provide an end-user-friendly interface that meets the following requirements.
In terms of external design:
– interfaces of subsystems must be typed;
In the part of the dialogue with the user:
– for the most frequent operations, “hot” keys should be provided;
In terms of data input-output procedures:
– there should be the possibility of multidimensional data analysis in tabular and graphical forms.
Information security requirements
Ensuring the information security of the information system must meet the following requirements:
– System protection should be ensured by a set of software and hardware tools and organizational measures supporting them.
– System protection must be ensured at all technological stages of information processing and in all modes of operation, including during repair and maintenance work.
– Software and hardware protection should not significantly impair the basic functional characteristics of the database (reliability, speed, the ability to change the configuration).
– Differentiation of access rights of users and administrators of the System should be based on the principle “what is not allowed is prohibited”.
18.104.22.168. Requirements for antivirus protection
Anti-virus protection tools must be installed on all workstations of users and database administrators. Anti-virus protection tools for user and administrator workplaces should provide:
– centralized management of scanning, removal of viruses and logging of virus activity at users’ workstations;
– centralized automatic installation of client software at the workstations of users and administrators;
– centralized automatic updating of virus signatures at the workstations of users and administrators;
– logging of viral activity;
– administration of all anti-virus products.