56. With what property of perception is the preferential selection of some objects compared to others associated? Selectivity.
57. Natural predisposition to perform at a high level of any activity? Makings.
58. Style of interpersonal relationships based on unquestioning obedience to the manager (leader)? Authoritarian.
59. Who was the first to scientifically substantiate the physiological basis of temperament? Pavlov.
60. Character is it?
Stable personality traits, manifested in activities and communication.
61. When was psychology formed as an independent science? 20th century
62. Who wrote the first tract from the heart? Aristotle.
63. What is the most ancient method of psychological knowledge? observation.
64. Who is the founder of the sociometric research methodology? Madder.
65. Specify the conditions necessary for the emergence and maintenance of voluntary attention? Setting significant significant goals and objectives of the activity.
66. A mental operation through which a person is able to get an idea of the essence of things and the phenomenon as a whole from individual details?
67. What is the fundamental principle of cognitive activity? Feel.
68. What is the name of the process in which the surrounding reality is perceived distorted and a person does not understand this? hallucinations.
69. What sign is characteristic of a melancholic temperament? Sensitivity and sensitivity.
70. Who is one of the founders of scientific psychology? Wundt.
71. Bright light on stage causes a feeling of warmth, and darkness a feeling of coolness. What is the name of this phenomenon? Synesthesia .
72. Admiration for the beauty of nature is a manifestation of:
73. Imagination technique on the basis of which the quality of a real object is exaggerated? Hyperbole.
74. Who is the founder of the first scientific psychological laboratory in Russia: Bekhterev.
75. What is the name of the ability to perform activities efficiently and naturally: Talent.
76. The possibility of performing any activity is ensured by:
77. A style of interpersonal relationships based on a discussion approach in solving emerging problems? Democratic.
78. The direction of psychology, which aims at the most complete manifestation of the full direction of a person as a person through self-actualization:
79. Which of the scientists is the founder of the method of psychoanalysis: Freud.
80. The unconscious level of the psyche is manifested through: Instincts.
81. What is the name of a person who easily comes into contact with other people: Extrovert.
82. Mental process that provides a holistic view of the objects and phenomena of the surrounding world: Perceptions.
83. Mental process that ensures the preservation of perceived information about objects and phenomena of the surrounding world: Memory.
84. The process by which the sounds of music give some people the impression of certain colors: Synesthesia.
85. Is the ability of musicality to hear sounds provided? sensitization.
86. Disappointment in ideals and hopes is called?
87. The ability of the individual to adapt to the environment if necessary: Conformism.
88. Inability to concentrate on the object being studied is due to: Absent-mindedness.
89. Mental experience of surrounding activities in the form of experiences associated with a satisfied or unsatisfied need? Absent-mindedness.
90. A method that allows you to identify the level of knowledge, as well as personal characteristics by choosing answers to purposeful standardized questions: Test.
91. The area of psychological science that studies the features of the manifestation of the psyche of a sick person, the organization of contact with him, the creation of a favorable psychological climate for his recovery? Medical psychology.
92. Dementia due to mental underdevelopment is called as: Oligophrenia.
93. Who first made attempts to measure intellectual abilities: Cattell.
94. Congenital mental reaction, reflecting in the unconscious response to biologically significant stimuli:
95. Actions performed on the basis of unconditional reflex reactions, i.e. subconsciously:
96. What is the name of a person who finds it difficult to enter into the process of communication with other people: Heterovert.
97. Delay in development, preservation in a teenager or an adult of a way of thinking inherent in children: Oligophrenia.
98. Temperament, manifested in emotional instability and indecision, deep feelings even because of trifles, due to a weak type of nervous system: Melancholic.
99. Temperament characterized by activity, vigor, self-control, good working capacity, sociability and ease of adaptation to changing environmental conditions: Sanguine.
100. Temperament that characterizes an individual with a slow rate of nervous processes, inexpressive facial expressions. Phlegmatic person.
101. Suppressed emotional state, manifested in inhibition of movements and a decrease in interest in the world around: Depression.
102. Property of the nervous system, expressed in its ability to quickly respond to changes in the environment: Mobility.
103. Intellectual feeling, manifested in the desire for knowledge: Curiosity.
104. Feelings associated with the mental activity of a person and prompting the search for something new: