(1) Venka was very unlucky with the name – Benjamin! (2) And it doesn’t look like a name! (3) Directly some kind of medicine, like anti-grippin. (4) Or there is still such a flower – balsam. (5) And Venya is even worse: Venya, tribe, burden, seed … (6) Some kind of nightmare! (7) Mom at home sometimes also calls him Broom. (8) Venka always closes her eyes when she hears it. (9) But you won’t begin to explain to your mother that it irritates him and the sound of this “Broom” for him is the same as iron grinding on glass.
(10) Classmates often said offensive words to him, but Venka, in general, was not offended. (11) He was just not like everyone else, he was special …
(12) Pashka Vintuev was not at school for more than a month. (13) Teacher Kira Gennadievna persuaded classmates to go to Pashka in the hospital or at least write notes to him, but everyone refused in the strongest possible way. (14) Venka could not even imagine that someone else in the class was not loved as much as he himself.
(15) Knowing very well how hard it is to be alone, Venka decided to go to Pashka on his own.
(16) At the school cafeteria, Venka bought a couple of buns with cranberry filling. (17) For the sake of such an occasion, you can even donate your father’s pen. (18) Who else will bring this to Vint?
(19) Vint was very happy with Venka and introduced him to the guys in the ward for a long time:
– (20) Look! (21) This is Venka … from my class! (22) Friend!
(23) Venka was never a friend of Vint. (24) A friend is something that not everyone has. (25) Okay, let the guys in the ward think that Vint has a friend Venka.
(26) Venka handed Vint a bag with two buns and daddy’s pen:
– (27) This is a transfer for you … from the class …
– (28) That’s what it means – friends! – Pashka said loudly and slightly shook his plastered hand.
– (29) Antoine will be registered in the children’s room of the police.
– (30) For what? Pasha got scared.
– (31) How is this for what? (32) For your hand.
– (33) It can’t be … it’s my own fault … – Pashka looked confused.
(34) Venka was surprised that Screw, it turns out, understands everything correctly, and explained:
– (35) Your parents wrote a statement to the police about him.
– (36) Well, they give! Pasha got angry. – (37) Venka, tell Antoine that everything will work out: they will take away their application like they are cute!
(38) A week later, Vint came to school. (39) Although no one wanted to write him notes to the hospital, everyone was happy to return to class.
(40) The guys looked at Pashkin’s hand with respect and some embarrassment. (41) Just before the lesson, Vint approached Venka and asked:
– (42) Can I sit with you?
(43) Venka immediately collected the textbooks and notebooks scattered around the desk. (44) From the second grade, no one sat down with him after he had a fight with Slavka Nikonenko. (45) Pashka sat next to him – Venka was afraid to even breathe. (46) He decided that this day was the happiest in the last six years of his life. (According to S.A. Lubenets)*
* Svetlana Anatolyevna Lubenets is a modern children’s writer from St. Petersburg, she writes books about teenagers, relationships between them, the most ordinary and not quite ordinary children. Her series “Girls Only”, “Boys Only”, “Black Kitten” are in high demand among readers.
|The answers to tasks 2-14 are a number, a sequence of numbers or a word (phrase), which should be written in the answer field in the text of the work.|
2. Which answer option contains the information necessary to substantiate the answer to the question: “Why did Venka decide that “this day was the happiest in the last six years of his life”?”
1) Pashka Vintuev, introducing Venka to the guys in the hospital ward, called him his friend.
2) Classmates, although they did not refuse to visit Pashka Vintuev in the hospital, nevertheless rejoiced at his return to class.
3) Venka realized that not only him, but also Pashka Vintuev was not liked in the class.
4) Pashka Vintuev, deciding to sit at the same desk with Venka, put an end to the forced loneliness of his classmate.
3.1. Indicate the sentence in which the means of expressiveness of speech is phraseological unit .
1) And Venya is even worse: Venya, tribe, burden, seed … Some kind of nightmare!
2) Classmates often said hurtful words to him, but Venka, in general, was not offended.
3) – Well, give! Pasha got angry. – Venka, tell Antoine that everything will work out: they will take their application back like they are cute!
4) Vint was very happy with Venka and introduced him to the guys in the ward for a long time …
3.2. Indicate the meaning in which the word ” will cost ” is used in the text (sentence 37).
1) it will take effort 2) it will end well 3) it will cause consequences 4) it will be expensive
4.1. From sentences 26-32, write out a word in which the spelling of the prefix depends on the deafness – the voicedness of the subsequent consonant.
4.2. Indicate the word with an alternating vowel in the root.
1) confused 2) taken away 3) held out 4) surprised
5. From sentences 33–43, write out the word in which the spelling of the suffix is determined by the rule: “As many Hs are written in the adverb as there were in the word from which it was formed.”
6. Replace the vernacular “great” in sentence 19 with a stylistically neutral synonym . Write this synonym.
7. Replace the phrase “daddy’s hand” (sentence 17), built on the basis of agreement, with a synonymous phrase with a connection control . Write the resulting phrase.
8. Write down the grammatical basis of sentence 1.
9. Among sentences 10–15, find a sentence with a separate circumstance expressed by participle turnover . Write the number of this offer.
10. In the sentences below from the read text, all commas are numbered. Write down the numbers denoting commas with the introductory word .
Venka was surprised (1) that Screw, (2) turns out, (3) understands everything correctly, (4) and explained:
– Your parents wrote a statement to the police about him.
– Well, (5) give! Pasha got angry. – Venka, (6) tell Antoine, (7) that everything will work out: they will take away their application like they are cute!
11. Indicate the number of grammatical bases in the sentence 37. Write down the answer with a number.
12. In the sentences below from the read text, all commas are numbered. Write down a number indicating a comma between parts of a complex sentence connected by a coordinating link.
Teacher Kira Gennadievna persuaded classmates to go to Pashka in the hospital, or at least write notes to him, (1) but they all refused in the strongest possible way. Venka could not even imagine (2) that someone else in the class was not loved as much (3) as he himself.
Knowing very well (4) how hard it is to be alone, (5) Venka decided to go to Pashka on his own.
13. Among sentences 7–11, find a complex sentence with homogeneous subordination of subordinate clauses. Write the number of this offer.
14. Among sentences 38–46, find an allied compound sentence. Write the number of this offer.
|Using the read text from part 2, complete ONLY ONE of the tasks on a separate sheet: 15.1,15.2 or 15.3. Before writing an essay, write down the number of the selected task: 15.1, 15.2 or 15.3.|
15.1. Write an essay-reasoning, revealing the meaning of the statement of the modern linguist N.S. Valgina: “An ellipsis is a frequent and indispensable sign in texts of great emotional intensity, intellectual tension.” Arguing your answer, give 2 (two) examples from the read text. When giving examples, indicate the numbers of the required sentences or use citations. You can write a work in a scientific or journalistic style, revealing the topic on linguistic material. You can start the composition with the words of N.S. Valgina. The essay must be at least 70 words. A work written without relying on the text read (not on this text) is not evaluated. If the essay is a paraphrase or a complete rewrite of the source text without any comments, then such work is evaluated by zero points. Write an essay carefully, legible handwriting.
15.2. Write an essay-reasoning. Explain how you understand the meaning of the final text: “He decided that this day was the happiest in the last six years of his life.” In your essay, give 2 (two) arguments from the read text that confirm your reasoning. When giving examples, indicate the numbers of the required sentences or use citations. The essay must be at least 70 words. If the essay is a paraphrase or a complete rewrite of the source text without any comments, then such work is evaluated by zero points. Write an essay carefully, legible handwriting.
15.3. How do you understand the meaning of the word FRIENDSHIP ? Formulate and comment on your definition. Write an essay-reasoning on the topic “What is friendship” , taking the definition you gave as a thesis. Arguing your thesis, give 2 (two) examples-arguments that confirm your reasoning: give one example -argument from the text you read, and the second from your life experience. The essay must be at least 70 words. If the essay is a paraphrase or a complete rewrite of the source text without any comments, then such work is evaluated by zero points. Write an essay carefully, legible handwriting.