Final test on the topic “Communion”
- Which statement is true?
1. In a sentence, participles act only as definitions.
2. The participial turnover includes the noun it defines.
3. Participles are perfect and imperfect, present, past and future tenses.
4. Passive participles are formed from transitive verbs.
- How many participles are used in the sentence?
Thick hair of a beautiful ashy color parted in two carefully combed semicircles from under a narrow scarlet bandage pulled almost to the very forehead.
1. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
- Which description of the underlined word is correct?
Natasha’s face, leaning out of the carriage, shone with a mocking caress.
1. The real participle of the present tense.
2. Actual past participle.
3. Passive participle of the present tense.
4. Passive past participle.
- Indicate the row in which all participles are imperfective:
1. Smiling, burning, reading, running.
2. Decided, torn, pouring, conceived.
3. Walking, taken out, resigned, trembling.
4. Shouted, moved, bored, shorn.
- Which participle corresponds to the scheme: ?
1. unrelenting C. torn
2. felled D. preserved
- Which participle correctly denotes a percussive sound?
1. STARTED S. arrived
2. taken D. understood
- In which phrase is the main word highlighted incorrectly?
1. roaring in the distance S. rumbling wagon
2. panting . D. lost in the forest
- Indicate the row in which the same letter is missing in all the words.
1. With a waving .. banner, to a blossoming .. lilac, to a smiling .. musya little son.
2. In a blazing ..sya flame, about dreaming ..sya stories, under a wet ..m tree.
3. In the raging ..m ocean; about the pouring … summer rain; about the rest..msya time.
4. With incessant .. pain, with a dying .. heart, about sparkling .. lightning.
- In which row in both participles is the letter E written at the place of the gap?
1. Overcoming .. my, hanging .. my
2. Uninhabited..my, view..my
3. Hear .. my, accompanied .. my
4. Lighting .. my, respect .. my
- In which participle is the letter I written?
- What participle is the letter E?
1. Barrel pumped out of the basement
2. Oil pumped out of the tank
3. Involved in a crime
4. Listened to..nye remarks
- Indicate in which row all words are written with HH:
1. More beautiful .. with paint, elm .. with knitting needles, heat .. th potatoes, a letter was sent .. about.
2. Broken ..th toy, wounded ..by a bullet, decorated ..th by flowers, wicker ..th from branches.
3. Dry .. mushrooms, dry .. in the sun, burn .. th letter, loaded .. th rifle.
4. Seeing .. for the first time, not a koshe .. th grass, sifting .. th flour, already wearing .. th thing.
- In which answer option are all the numbers correctly indicated, in place of which HN is written?
Porcini mushrooms, collected (1) in the foliage (2) of the forests of the Moscow region, are tasty not only in soup, but also in carcass (3), and especially in the heat (4) in sunflower oil with onions.
1. 1, 2 B. 1, 2, 4 C. 2.3 D. 2, 4
- Indicate the word (words) with which it is NOT spelled together:
1. On (not) cleared land
2. Classes are (not) finished
3. (Un)painted floors
4. (Non-)ceasing rain
- Indicate in which row NOT is written together with all the words:
1. In the (not) reachable depth, (not) crushable strength, (not) linen ironed yesterday.
2. (Not) a reproach, things (not) removed, no one (not) cleaned field.
3. (Not) cleared paths, (not) finished story, (not) mowed meadow.
4. A flower (not) blooming from the cold, a problem (not) solved, a (not) closed window.
- Specify the sentence with participial turnover:
1. The cry of a cloud of wild geese moving to the side resounded in a distant lake.
2. Huge red lions gallop through burning hoops.
3. For a long time the inhabitants did not sleep and talked among themselves about the past day.
4. The boat, waving its oars, floated along the dormant river.
- In which sentence should the participial phrase be separated by commas?
1. Cold April breathed dampness in a wide expanse and insipid smell of snow that had not yet melted along the banks.
2. Long-smeared huts seemed gray.
3. The downpour washed out the steeply ascending path.
4. In the bright green carpet covering the tundra, yellow buttercups and other flowers begin to sparkle.
- Which sentence is punctuated incorrectly?
1. I lived in a quiet, lost village.
2. Cold April breathed dampness, wide open spaces and the insipid smell of snow that had not yet melted along the banks.
3. A wooden staircase attached to the wall of the house led to the attic.
4. Mountains not illuminated by the sun seemed gloomy.
- Which sentence is missing two commas?
1. The wind, quiet and calm after the storm, weakly stirred the birch branches.
2. Ravines covered with grass trees stopped growing.
3. In the neighboring garden, currants freed from snow are juicy green.
4. It was not explored, but completely wild corner of the earth.