Professional industrial qualification practice in the specialty “Orthopedic Dentistry”
Upon completion of the internship, a digital report and an analysis of the internship with conclusions and suggestions are compiled.
1. Digital report – the name of the manipulations that you did, their number.
Analysis of the passage of practice with conclusions and suggestions.
– Name and location of the dental clinic (polyclinic).
– General characteristics of the clinic (polyclinic)
– how they met in the clinic (polyclinic)
– whether they were attached to dental technicians, dentists.
– whether they were allowed to work independently under the supervision of a dental technician, stomatologist. nurses, doctors or just watched?
How was the staff?
How often were the diaries checked?
– Have you published a san-bulletin, on what topic, how many?
– Where did you live? (in a hospital dormitory, in private apartments, with relatives or friends)
– general impressions of the practice, what you saw, did for the first time, your suggestions.
– indicate the contradictions between theory and practice, identified during the practices, their causes, significance. The student’s own point of view on the possibility of their elimination
– What are the proposals to the deputy. director of practical training or head of the laboratory.
Student SBEI SPO RS (Y) “Yakutsk Medical College”
For the period of industrial practice in the specialty profile (internship)
Students who have successfully completed the necessary theoretical training, have practical skills, and passed medical examinations in the manner approved by the order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russia dated August 16, 2004 No. 83 are allowed to work practice in the specialty profile (internship). Students are allowed to work practice in the specialty profile ( internship) in accordance with training programs developed on the basis of state educational standards of secondary vocational education, curricula for training specialists, and an internship program.
1. I, ____________________________________________ undertake
(full full name)
begin pre-graduation practice from ___________________________ 20___.
2. I undertake to appear for the delivery of a differentiated test ______ 20___.
3. I undertake not to violate discipline at the workplace, in public places, to observe safety precautions, fire safety at the workplace and at home during the undergraduate practice.
4. I undertake not to be late for the practice and not to miss the practice, to fill in the practice diary daily and in a timely manner.
5. I undertake to provide in full a diary, a description, a report and an analysis of my practice within the time period established by the college __________ 20___.
___________20___ attended (did not attend) the general meeting
undergraduate practice groups.
I, ____________________________________________, am familiar with the Regulations for pre-graduation practice in the specialty “Laboratory” and
I agree (on) with the fact that in case of violation of discipline and untimely delivery of a differentiated test, I am not allowed to the Final State Attestation.
Date: “__” _________ 200__ Signature:______________
On safety during the period of production practice (internship) for students of SBEI SPO RS (Y) “YaMK”
A graduate student may be admitted to an industrial qualification practice (internship) after passing the initial safety briefing during the industrial practice.
1. FIRE SAFETY TECHNIQUES:
– undergo a safety briefing;
– know how to use fire extinguishing equipment, fire protection and alarm systems, their location in health facilities;
– DO NOT: – burn garbage on the territory of the institution;
– smoking in the hospital premises
– store flammable, combustible liquids at the workplace and
2. SAFETY PREVENTION TO PREVENT ELECTRIC INJURY:
– observe the rules for the operation of electrical equipment in accordance with the instructions
– do not leave unattended turned on devices, devices, devices;
– have a clear understanding of the danger of electric shock;
– when leaving work, turn off electrical appliances, water supply taps.
3. FOR THE PREVENTION OF ACCIDENTS ON THE ROADS
– inform parents about the date and time of arrival
– be careful when crossing the road and the street;
– cross strictly at traffic lights and pedestrian crossings;
– do not sit on faulty vehicles;
– do not sit down with a driver who is in a state of intoxication
– do not get into cars alone (mu) without a partner (tsy)
– does not get into trucks not adapted for the carriage of passengers;
4. SAFETY ON SMALL VESSELS ON RIVERS AND LAKES:
– IT IS FORBIDDEN to melt down during ice drift
– before the official opening of the winter crossing, it is FORBIDDEN to travel to the uluses beyond the river
5. BEHAVIOR ON HOLIDAYS DURING FIELD PRACTICE
– during the holidays, observe the rules of conduct for students of SBEI “YABMK”;
– do not participate in May Day events, outings, kindle fires in the forest.
6. INFECTIOUS SAFETY:
– comply with the requirements of industrial sanitation and personal hygiene, have a clean gown, cap, masks;
– carry out all manipulations with rubber gloves, avoid cuts, pricks with sharp instruments, broken dishes;
– cover all injuries on the hands with adhesive tape, waterproof bandages;
– in work areas where there is a risk of occupational contamination, it is forbidden to eat, drink, apply cosmetics, or pick up contact lenses.
7. SAFETY IN WINTER:
– dress warmly
– inform parents about the date and time of arrival
– do not visit entertainment centers at night
Acquainted with the briefing ______________/_________________________/ Date
Application No. 2
Student (s) _______________________________________ college _________________________________________________________________
(last name, first name)
Completed (a) an internship at _______________________________________
(name of health facility)
in the number of _________________________ days,
including: on the technique of manufacturing removable dentures _____________ days
on the technique of manufacturing fixed prostheses ___________days
During the internship, he has proven himself _____________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
M.P. General Head of Practice ___________