Base of practice LLC “PLOT”
Name of company
Student Chirkina A.V. groups UPbz-1101D
Distance learning form
Evaluation of the report defense _____________ Date of the report defense ___________
Beginning of practice on June 29, 2015
End of practice ” 26″ July 2015
Head of practice Ph.D., Associate Professor Nikishina A.L. _____________
Uch. degree, title I.O. Surname Signature
Head of the WRC Ph.D., Associate Professor Nikishina A.L. ___________
Uch. degree, title I.O. Surname Signature
Head of practice from the enterprise _ director _______________________
______________________ Yu.A. Troshin _____________ ______________
AND ABOUT. Surname Signature
Organization LLC “PLOT”
Department of Human Resources
Practice period 29.06.2015-26.07.2015
|1. Personnel department of PLOT LLC|
|2. Department of labor and wages LLC “PLOT”|
|3. Department of labor protection of LLC “PLOT”|
Number and date of the order for the organization (enterprise, institution, community), allowing the practice of 5-k dated 06/29/2015
Head of practice from the organization (enterprises, institutions, communities) Morozov A.S., HR engineer
(last name, first name, patronymic, position) _______________
Introduction ………………………………………… …………………………………………. …………….4
1. Organizational and economic characteristics of the enterprise ……………….. 5
2. Evaluation of the personnel management system of the enterprise ……………………………… 13
3. Approaches to the management of a labor career at an enterprise……………………………20
Conclusion…………………………………………. …………………………………………. ……….26
Bibliographic list ………………………………………………………… ……………………………27
Applications …………………………………………. …………………………………………. ……..thirty
This work presents an analytical report on the internship at PLOT LLC.
Internship time – from 06/29/2015 – 07/26/2015
Practice is one of the integral parts of the training of qualified specialists of all specialties, including “Personnel Management”. During the internship, the results of theoretical training are consolidated and concretized, students acquire the skills and abilities of practical work in their chosen specialty and the qualifications assigned.
The main purpose of the practice is the practical consolidation of theoretical knowledge gained during the training. The main result of this work is a report on the internship, which contains all the results of the student’s activities for the period of internship and an analysis of the main indicators of personnel management in the organization.
The purpose of the practice is to collect materials for writing a report, to collect the necessary information for writing a final qualifying work, to consolidate professional knowledge, skills and abilities gained in the process of theoretical training.
The purpose of this report is to diagnose the work performed during the internship, analyze the practical tasks set during the internship and solve them.
In the course of the analysis of the enterprise’s activities, the following research methods were used: methods for comparing relative, absolute and average values, groupings, methods of expert assessments, questioning, testing, observation, etc.
This report consists of an introduction, three chapters, bibliography and appendices.
1. Organizational and economic characteristics of the enterprise
Limited Liability Company “PLOT” was established on October 23, 2008.
Legal address: 446013, Russian Federation, Samara region, Syzran city, Naberezhnaya street, 53.
The main activity of PLOT LLC is the creation of wooden window structures
Tasks of LLC “PLOT”: the desire to conclude contracts with a large number of customers; careful accounting and control of goods; selection of highly qualified employees.
Mission of the company: “All our achievements are based on a team approach to work. With united efforts, we are moving towards a common goal, and every employee is important on this path. Our employees are our main value and key resource. It is important for us that every employee feels comfortable and confident in our team, has a chance to realize their professional and creative potential, gets the opportunity to develop and improve their skills and career.”
Figure 1.1 shows the priority areas of activity of PLOT LLC.
Figure 1.1 – The main activities of the company
The organizational structure of management of PLOT LLC presented in Figure 1.2 is linear-functional and is used for small and medium-sized businesses. A feature of this structure is the observance of unity of command and at the same time the specialization of managerial links.
Figure 1.2 – Organizational structure of PLOT LLC
PLOT LLC is successfully implementing a set of measures aimed at improving the social security of employees, creating favorable working conditions, creating opportunities for professional development and welfare, life safety and health protection.
Analysis of the main organizational and economic indicators of the enterprise is an integral part, which serves as the basis for understanding the effectiveness of the enterprise
Table 1.1 presents the main organizational and economic indicators of the activity of PLOT LLC.
Table 1.1 – Main organizational and economic indicators of PLOT LLC
|1. Revenue 1 , thousand rubles.||4.758793||9.42308725||14.63031|
|2. Cost of sales 1 , thousand rubles.||10.08018||-39618||-2.4060693||7.431579|
|3. Gross profit 1 (loss), thousand rubles.||-2276||-81981||-79705||3501.977||-228.16384||-4716.43|
|4. Net profit, thousand rubles.||-25614||-105083||-79469||310.2561||-121.6486||-188.815|
|5. Fixed assets||269.2282||-4811964||-95.507198||-1138194||-83.4113|
|6. Number of PPP, pers.||-155||-9.89151||-566||-40.084986||-721||-46.0115|
|7. Labor productivity of an employee, thousand rubles.||953.1||2023.6||154.9||16.25223||915.7||82.6444043||1070.6||112.3282|
|8. The average annual salary of an employee, thousand rubles.||-2677||-8.08102||11.6059113||2.587014|
|9. Return on assets||1.09||0.310||7.56||-0.78||-71.5596||7.25||2338.70968||6.47||593.578|
|10. Return on sales, %||-1.71||-6.7||0.01||-5.01||292.9825||8.05||-119.79167||3.04||-177.778|
|11. Cost per ruble of revenue||93.8||-11.1||-10.571429||-6.1||-6.1|
Let’s present a graphical interpretation of the main economic indicators in the form of figures.
Figure 1.3 – Revenue for the period 2011-2013
Based on table 1.1 and figure 1.3, we can conclude that the company’s revenue for the period 2011-2013 increased from 1493530 to
1712038 thousand rubles. This characterizes the activity of the enterprise from the best side.
Figure 1.4 – Cost of sales for the period 2011-2013
Figure 1.4 shows the dynamics of the cost of sales of PLOT LLC for the period 2011-2013. In 2012, the prime cost amounted to 1646586 thousand rubles, and in 2013 – 1606968. This indicates a reduction in the cost of production and supply of services.
Figure 1.5 – Net profit for the period 2011-2013
As can be seen from table 1.1 and figures, the activity of the enterprise “PLOT” LLC is unprofitable. The reason for this lies in the following. As mentioned above, the main business of the company is the creation of wooden window structures. At the moment, wooden window structures are in little demand on the sales market, because. Basically, the demand is for plastic window structures.
2. Assessment of the personnel management system of the enterprise
The Human Resources Department is a structural subdivision of PLOT LLC.
The Human Resources Department is headed by a chief who is appointed and dismissed by order of the Director of the Company.
In its activities, the personnel department is guided by the following documents.
Figure 2.1 – Documentation support of the personnel department of PLOT LLC
The Human Resources department of the organization is represented by the Head of Human Resources and two Human Resources Engineers.
The main tasks and functions of the personnel department are:
− conducting work on personnel records;
− conducting personnel records management and military records;
− interaction with the pension fund of the Russian Federation, state statistics authorities, the Department of Labor and Employment of the Population.
− Ensuring the staffing of the enterprise with employees of the necessary professions, specialties and qualifications,
In the process of solving the tasks assigned to the department, performing the functions assigned to it and exercising the rights granted to it, the department interacts (Figure 2.2).
Figure 2.2 – Interaction of the personnel department with other departments of the organization
Search, selection and recruitment of personnel in LLC “PLOT”. The need for personnel is determined by senior management, heads of departments with the participation of a personnel engineer. The sources of recruitment of managers and specialists are free hiring; personnel movements within the enterprise; personnel reserve. It is necessary to note such external sources of recruitment as the Syzran City Employment Center.
Registration for work of all categories of employees is carried out in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation on the basis of a concluded employment contract. With certain categories of employees, an agreement is concluded on full individual liability, which, together with the employment contract, is stored in the employee’s personal file.
The management of the number and composition of employees is the most responsible link in the overall system of personnel management functions of the enterprise. The main goal of managing the number and composition of personnel is to optimize the cost of human labor for the performance of the main types of work related to the activities of the enterprise, and to ensure that the necessary jobs are filled by employees of the relevant professions, specialties and skill levels. The implementation of this function of personnel management should be linked to the greatest extent with the overall strategy of trade management, since the labor potential formed at the enterprise will ensure the implementation of all strategic goals and directions of its activities.
The ratio of various categories of employees of the organization in their total number characterizes the structure of the organization’s personnel.
To assess the existing system of remuneration at the enterprise LLC “PLOT”, it is necessary to analyze the structure of the wage fund by categories of personnel, which depends both on the number of these employees in the total composition and on their average wages.
Table 2.1 – The structure of the payroll fund for the personnel of LLC “PLOT” in 2012-2014, %
|Category of workers||years||Abs. rev.|
|2013 from 2012||2014 from 2013|
|Managers, specialists and employees, %||-3||-2|
The data in Table 2.1 testify to the redistribution of the share in the wage fund, depending on the categories of personnel of the LLC “PLOT” company. As can be seen from the table data for the period 2012-2014. the share of the wage fund among workers increased. Next, it is necessary to analyze the change in the average annual wages of employees by categories of personnel.
Table 2.2 – Dynamics of the average annual salary and material incentives for the personnel of LLC “PLOT” in 2012-2014 (rub)
|Category of workers||years||Deviation 2013 from 2012||Deviation 2014 from 2013|
|abs.meas., thousand rubles||rel., %||abs. change, thousand rubles||rel., %|
|Managers, professionals and employees||-2677||0.9||1.1|
As can be seen from the data in Table 2.2, the average salary for the period 2012-2013. significantly decreased, and for the period 2013-2014. increased both among managers, specialists and employees, as well as among workers.
Table 2.3 – The structure of the wage fund and the fund of material incentives for the personnel of LLC PLOT “by categories of personnel
|Item No.||Category of workers||Fixed part of wages||Variable part of wages|
|additional payments (% of salary)||bonuses (% of salary)|
|Managerial workers||25%||–||75% based on the results of work for the month (reporting period)|
|Specialists||25%||50% for work intensity and combination of functions||75% for completing the plan|
|workers||25-65%||50% for work intensity and combination of functions||35-75% for the implementation of the plan|
The decision on the calculation of the variable part of the remuneration for each employee is made by the head of the unit, the director of the organization approves, the accounting staff participate in this process.
3. Approaches to career management at the enterprise
During the internship at PLOT LLC, various documents, regulations, current documentation were studied, the main provisions of the activities of the personnel department and the entire organization as a whole were analyzed.
To analyze approaches to career management at the enterprise, the following provisions were studied: the provision on the personnel reserve, the provision on advanced training and training of personnel. Let’s consider each of them in more detail.
Regulations on personnel reserve. (Appendix A). The personnel reserve is a group of employees who are potentially capable of managerial activity, who meet the requirements for a position of a particular category, who have been selected and have undergone systematic qualification training. The creation of a personnel reserve ensures continuity in management, increases the level of readiness of employees for changes in the company, their motivation and loyalty, which helps to reduce the level of staff turnover and overall personnel stabilization. The presence of a personnel reserve allows you to significantly save financial and time resources in the selection, training and adaptation of key employees, which is so important.
When selecting candidates for the personnel reserve, the following criteria are taken into account (Figure 3.1). Candidates for participation in the selection for inclusion in the personnel reserve can nominate their candidacies on their own.
Figure 3.1 – Criteria for selecting candidates for the personnel reserve
The regulation on advanced training courses regulates the procedure for advanced training and the assignment of qualification categories to the workers of the company. (Appendix B). This annex uses the various concepts presented in Figure 3.2.
Figure 3.2 – The main concepts used in the Regulations on advanced training of LLC “PLOT”
Consider the structure of employees working in their specialty and in accordance with their qualifications (Table 3.1).
Table 3.1 – Analysis of the structure of employees working in their specialty and in accordance with their qualifications (%)
|Staff of permanent employees||80.6||81.6|
|Professionals with higher education||41.9||35.9||32.6|
|Personnel working in their specialty and in accordance with their qualifications, incl.||16.1||17.9||30.6|
Table 3.1 shows that the number of permanent employees is increasing mainly due to employees with secondary specialized education and relevant qualifications.
The use of personnel should meet the goals of the organization, ensure strict compliance with labor laws in the process of this work. Also, the system of personnel use in the organization should be such that employees can give the greatest return in their workplace.
After analyzing the problem of mismatch of qualifications with the requirements of the workplace, we can conclude that a comprehensive radical solution to the problem lies in the creation of a personnel training system. Training will ensure the development of their skills and abilities, which plays a unifying role in achieving the organization’s main strategic goals.
A questionnaire survey was conducted to study career prospects. 23 employees took part in the survey, by random sampling. The questionnaire form is shown in Figure 3.3.
Figure 3.2 – Questionnaire for conducting a survey of employees of the organization
Based on the answers to this questionnaire, we see the presence of weaknesses in the implementation of the personnel policy in the field of career development of the personnel of this enterprise.
The questionnaire survey showed that the reasons for dismissal are the following circumstances: 30% are not satisfied with wages, 10% working conditions, 6% intra-company conflicts, 54% do not see prospects for professional growth, careers and remain dissatisfied with the existing training system at the enterprise. Summing up the results of the analysis of the effectiveness of managing the business career of personnel at the enterprise, we can conclude that the organization under study has a number of the following significant problems:
¾ There is a discrepancy between the position held and the existing education
¾ The conducted questionnaire survey revealed that 54% of employees are dissatisfied with on-the-job training and do not see career prospects.
As a result of the analysis of existing problems in the enterprise, measures were developed to eliminate them.
Organization of staff development.
As a result of the analysis of the activity, it was revealed that the personnel of this organization need to be trained, to improve their qualifications, since this is the main way to receive professional education. It should be noted that on-the-job training of personnel does not give significant results and employees do not see career prospects. In this regard, it seems necessary to organize refresher courses for employees. The result of staff development courses should be:
– systematization of existing experience and improvement of professional competence;
– Formation of individual and intra-company style.
In conclusion, we can say that the entire period of internship was full of analytical work on various points of the company’s activities. These areas of activity included not only the personnel management system, but also the economic and financial issues of the company’s functioning in the market.
In the course of writing this internship report, the author analyzed and researched the main issues related to the personnel management system. During the internship at Volga Communal Systems LLC, ideas about the activities of the enterprise were obtained, the main performance indicators were analyzed, the work of the personnel department and the personnel assessment system at the enterprise were analyzed.
As a result of the analysis, it turned out that Volga Communal Systems LLC works quite efficiently, although some shortcomings in the personnel career were identified and measures were proposed to eliminate the identified problems.
During the practice, the structure of the enterprise, economics, organization and planning of production, legal issues, labor and environmental protection, product quality control were studied. The practice helped to acquire the skills of practical work in the specialty and consolidate the theoretical knowledge gained at the university during the study.
1. Anisimov O.S. New managerial thinking: essence and ways of formation. – M.: Economics, 2009.- 356s.
2. Armstrong, Michael The practice of human resource management. Textbook: MBA classic / M. Armstrong. – St. Petersburg: Piter, 2009. – 782 p.
3. Afonin I.V. Enterprise development management M.: Izdat. – Trading. corporation “Dashkov and K”, 2009. – 380 p.
4. Bolshakov A.S. Management. Strategy for Success: Philosophy and Theory of Management Science. – St. Petersburg: Publishing house. house “Litera”, 2009 – 221 p.
5. Barker A. How best to manage people. – M.: FAIR-PRESS, 2008. -271 p.
6. Blinov A.O. The art of personnel management./ A.O. Blinov, O.V. Vasilevskaya. – M.: GELAN, 2008. – 411 p.
7. Vesnin V.R. Fundamentals of Management: Textbook. – M.: Institute of International Law and Economics. Publishing house “Triada, Ltd”, 2009. – 384 p.
8. Vikhansky O.S., Naumov A.I. Management. – M.: Gardarika, 2009.-527 p.
9. Gorshkova L.A. Analysis of the organization of management. Analytical tools. – M.: Finance and statistics, 2009. – 208 p.
10. Goncharov, V.V. In Search of Management Excellence: A Guide for Senior Management Personnel / V.V. Goncharov. – M.: Novy Mir, 2011. – 247 p.
11. Dessler G. Personnel management: Proc. allowance for econom. universities / Per. from English. Yu.V. Shlenov. – M.: Binom, 2008. – 431 p.
12. Egorshin, A.P. Personnel management / A.P. Yegorshin. – N. Novgorod: NIMB, 2009. – 522 p.
13. Zakharov, N.L. Management of social development of the organization: textbook / N.L. Zakharov, A.L. Kuznetsov. – M.: Infra-M, 2009. – 263 p.
14. Zakharova, T.I. Organizational behavior: educational and methodological complex / T.I. Zakharov. – M.: Publishing Center “EAOI”, 2009. – 330 p.
15. Kibanov, A.Ya. Human resource management: textbook / A.Ya. Kibanov. – M.: Infra-M, 2010. – 470 p.
16. Kibanov, A.Ya. Fundamentals of personnel management: Textbook / A.Ya. Kibanov. – M.: INFRA-M, 2008. – 492 p.
17. Lunev V.L. Tactics and strategy of company management. – M.: Finpress, 2009.- 247 p.
18. Maslov E.V. Enterprise personnel management: Proc. allowance for universities. M.: INFRA – M; Novosibirsk: Novosibirsk. State. acad. Economics and upr., 2008.-312s.
19. Meskon M., Albert M., Hedouri F. Fundamentals of management. – M.: Delo, 2009.- 701 p.
20. Mogilevsky S.D. Management Bodies of Business Companies: Legal Aspect: Monograph. – M.: Delo, 2009.-359 p.
21. Odegov Yu.G. Personnel management, efficiency assessment / Yu.G. Odegov, L.V. Kartashov. – M.: Exam, 2009. – 391 p.
22. Reicheld, F. How to build relationships with staff: The benefits of loyalty; Selection of employees; Simplification of the structure of the organization; Adherence Tests: A Guide for Leadership (translated from English by Sukhenko A.) / F. Reicheld. – St. Petersburg: Peter, 2010. – 256 p.
23. Personnel management: Encyclopedic Dictionary / Ed. AND I. Kibanova. – M.: Infra-M, 2009. – 628 p.
24. Chernyshev, V.N. Man and personnel in the organization / V.N. Chernyshev, A.P. Dvinin. – St. Petersburg: Energoatomizdat, 2011. – 426 p.
25. Ulrich, D. Human Resource Champions: The Next Agenda for Adding Value and Delivering Results. – M .: “Williams”, 2009. – S. 304. – ISBN 0-87584-719-6
26. Ulrich, D. The HR Scorecard: Linking People, Strategy, and Performance. – M .: “Williams”, 2012. – S. 304. – ISBN 1-57851-136-4
27. Larry bossy. Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done / L. Bossidy, R. Charan. – M.: “Alpina Publisher”, 2012. – 328 p. —ISBN 978-5-9614-1980-1
28. Personnel management [Electronic resource]: multi-subject. scientific magazine / – Electron. magazine – Moscow: MIPT, 1998 – . – Journal access mode: http://www.top-personal.ru – Title. from the screen.
29. Work with personnel [Electronic resource]: scientific. magazine / – Electron. magazine – Moscow: 2003. – . – Journal access mode: www.HR-Journal.ru. – Zagl. from the screen.
30. Pro-personnel [Electronic resource]: scientific. magazine / – Electron. magazine – Moscow: MTsFER, 2003 – . – Journal access mode: http://www.pro-personal.ru – Title. from the screen.