TASKS FOR THE SCHOOL TOUR OF THE OLYMPIAD IN BIOLOGY
FOR STUDENTS OF GRADE 7 (maximum points – 41)
120 minutes are given to complete the work
The task includes 15 questions, each of which has 4 possible answers. For each question, choose only one answer that you think is the most complete and correct. The maximum score for this task is 15 points, determined on the basis of: 1 point for each test task. Place a “+” sign next to the index of the selected answer. To duplicate your answers, complete the answer matrix.
1. Basket inflorescence is typical for:
a) chicory; b) clover; c) cherries; d) viburnum.
2. The fruit of the bean is:
a) achene; b) walnut; c) bean; d) a pod.
3. The lower plants include:
a) horsetails; b) mosses; c) algae; d) ferns.
4. Macronucleus and micronucleus have:
a) giardia b) malarial plasmodium c) ciliate shoe d) amoeba
5. The main root is well expressed in:
a) clover; b) wheat; c) corn; d) bamboo.
6. The largest sizes among algae are:
a) green b) brown; c) diatoms; d) red.
7. Look at the picture. What is indicated by the number 3 in the figure?
a) leg b) fruiting body c) mycelium d) cap
8. In yeast, the vegetative body is represented by:
a) unicellular mycelium b) fruiting body
c) single cells d) multicellular mycelium
9. For the first time the nervous system appears in:
a) arthropods; b) intestinal; c) protozoa; d) fish.
10. Development without transformation occurs in:
a) a grasshopper; b) houseflies; c) cabbage whites; d) the Colorado potato beetle.
11. Of the listed aquatic organisms, biofilter feeders include:
a) a large pond; b) freshwater hydra; c) toothless; d) silver spider.
12. The circulatory system of earthworms:
a) closed; b) not closed; c) partially closed; d) absent.
13. Seeds from the listed wild plants never form in:
a) thuja b) banana c) juniper d) cuckoo flax
14. African elephant ears are large because:
a) with their ears they drive away insects;
b) in hot climates, large ears serve to cool the body,
c) in hot climates, large ears help when running;
d) due to the large size of the ears, elephants hear better.
15. Fruits and flowers in the process of evolution appeared in:
a) gymnosperms b) angiosperms c) ferns d) algae
The task includes 5 test tasks with one answer option out of four possible, but requiring a preliminary multiple choice. The maximum score for this task is 10 points, determined on the basis of: 2 points for each test task. Place “+” signs next to the indexes of the selected answers. To duplicate your answers, complete the answer matrix.
1. The fruit is an apple:
1) apple trees;
2) mountain ash;
5) raspberries .
2. For seeds of plants of the class of monocots, as well as for dicots, the presence is characteristic of:
1) germinal root;
2) germinal stalk;
3. The gas exchange function of the birch stem is possible due to:
4. The class of dicotyledonous plants includes families:
Cruciferous 4) Compositae
Cereals 5) nightshade
Liliaceae 6) legumes
5. The class Reptiles include:
Tritons 2) crocodiles 3) salamanders
Monitor lizards 5) agamas 6) toads
Task for determining the correctness of judgments (Put a “+” sign next to the numbers of correct judgments). The task includes 10 judgments. The maximum number of points that can be scored for this task is 10 points, determined on the basis of: 1 point for each test task. To duplicate your answers, complete the answer matrix.
1. In a plant cell, unlike an animal cell, there is a cell wall consisting of chitin.
2. Bamboo is a monocot plant.
3. The flower first appears in gymnosperms.
4. Bacteria are the causative agents of hepatitis.
5. Chromatophores in Euglena green perform the function of photosynthesis.
6. One of the producers of organic matter in fresh water is the infusoria-shoe.
7. All bacteria can form spores.
8. Fungi are heterotrophs.
9. The symbiosis of fungi with plant roots is called mycorrhiza.
10. Leeches are of the type Annelids.
Match and write down the answer in the form of combinations of numbers and letters so that each letter corresponds to one number (for example: A1, B2, C1, G1). For a correctly completed task, 6 points are awarded. Write your answer in the answer matrix.
Establish a correspondence between the characteristics of mushrooms and the group to which they belong:
Characteristics of mushrooms: Group:
A) multicellular 1) cap